Monday, January 21, 2013
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and an active member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- Russell Alexander Launches New Website
- If Your Library Was a Small Business, Would It Sti...
- New Microsite for GranuFlo Recall
- Can Blogging Be Your Secret Weapon For Local SEO?
- The New Librarian (ITLA White Paper)
- County Microsites from The Law Offices of John Mar...
- TVM Implants Continue to be Used
- Consumer Reports Picks Lawyers over Legal Zoom
- Summer issue of VALL Review
- BC Paralegal Roles to Expand
Stem Legal Services:
Firm Profile Benchmarks
Legal Web Publishing