Friday, October 05, 2012
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and an active member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- TVM Implants Continue to be Used
- Consumer Reports Picks Lawyers over Legal Zoom
- Summer issue of VALL Review
- BC Paralegal Roles to Expand
- New Holmdel NJ DWI Website for John Marshall
- Stem Welcomes Wilson Law, P.A.
- John Marshall Launches New Woodbridge Office Websi...
- Boating season and DWI
- Gowlings Release Solar Energy in Canada Primer
- New book on Legal Protection of Software
Stem Legal Services:
Firm Profile Benchmarks
Legal Web Publishing