Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and an active member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- Search for best Canadian law firm website
- Hissey Kientz Reports Reglan Adverse Events Double...
- New TBI FAQ Website from John Hochfelder
- Why SLA Must Consider a Name Change
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries Membership S...
- Knowledge Management (Lawyers Weekly)
- Legal SaaS: 10 Things Every Lawyer Should Know
- Ari Kaplan: Tap Summer Associates' Web 2.0 Savvy
- Trust and the marketing department
- Ten legal technology twitterers worth following
www.injurylawyerottawa.com (Van Dyke Law Ottawa)
Stem Legal Services:
Firm Profile Benchmarks
Legal Web Publishing