Monday, February 25, 2008
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and an active member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- Your Laziness: Why I Love SEO So Much More Than PP...
- More New Attorney Service Pages for Ron Chapman
- The Lawyer Coach: Rainmaking for Women Lawyers
- WisBlawg - From the UW Law Library: Docstoc Shares...
- Business Week: Glittering future for... librarians...
- Lexblog Interview on Law Firm SEO | Library Stuff
- McMaster University Libraries receive 2008 Excelle...
- BCCLS's New PLEI Portal Project & Blog Launched
- LLRX: Meg Kribble and Debbie Ginsberg on Social N...
Stem Legal Services:
Firm Profile Benchmarks
Legal Web Publishing