Thursday, February 16, 2006
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and an active member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- Records Management Blog List
- ASIS&T 2006 Information Architecture Summit
- Some Lessons on RSS Ads from Feedburner
- The Canadian Privacy Law Blog: Complaint about LSA...
- Search for books by ISBN
- Gary Price moves to Ask Jeeves
- Accelerating Search in Academic Research 2006
- Moritz Legal Information Blog
- Creating Passionate Users: Mediocrity by "areas of...
- Sorting Out the Patent Craze : HBS Working Knowled...
www.injurylawyerottawa.com (Van Dyke Law Ottawa)
Stem Legal Services:
Firm Profile Benchmarks
Legal Web Publishing